1. Matie two tone Monk shoes by Topshop £34 – make me think of Spatz.
2. Routemaster letter rack by Susan Bradley £20 – tidy tidy letters, nice.
3. Alpha-H Liquid Gold £31.50 – heard many good things about this and have been wanting to try it for AGES.
4. Kingsize Pipit duvet cover from John Lewis £60 – cheep cheep.
5. An initial ring by Daisy £37 – gold and silver loveliness.
6. Bunnies lampshade The Shady Lady £38 – it’s got bunnies on, nuff said.
7. Chirpy Espresso Set by Oliver Bonas £24 – i like espressos and i like birdey little cups.
8. This lovely Fox Jumper from New Look £22.99 love the colour, love foxes.
9. Pomegranate, mandarin and amber candle from the White Company £20 – yum.
10. Oxide Green Moleskine pocket notebook £10 – nearly run out of pages on my current one and literally cant live without it. In Green Oxide it’s even better!
**************P.S. I have a new book OUT NOW! You can nab it on Amazon here or in your lovely local bookshop :)