1. First i would like a lovely spa day at The Spa In Dolphin Square £128 for a treatment and treats :)
2. Then a lovely green caterpillar from Happy Hopperz £44.99 – mainly for me cos i’m a big kid.
3. These cosy looking biker boots from Miss Selfridge £42.
4. Whist we are there i will also have a mustard jacket £39 – how long can i realistically keep shopping here now I’m over 30?
5. Dating A Royal by OPI £11- love the name and love the colour.
6. A Bettie Birdie cushion by Too Much Too Young £32 – reminds me of picture books i had when i was a kid.
7. VW camper van pop up tent from The Great Little Trading Company £55 – what fun!
8. A hand printed turtle baby blanket by MoochicBaby £39.99 – i just adore this and it’s such a gorgeous colour.
9. Some balloon lights from Not On The High Street £134 – not exactly sure what i would do with them but they are pretty cool.
**************P.S. I have a new book OUT NOW! You can nab it on Amazon here or in your lovely local bookshop :)