The baby wanted:-
- Unlimited access to wires and plugs sockets.
- To play the ‘vacuum baby’ game ALL day long.
- To snap the cd tray off the x-box.
- REAL keys, phones and remote controls. Stop buying the toy stuff it’s shit.
- To eat the cat.
The boy wanted:-
- Daddy to sell the car and buy a new one because I DON’T LIKE BLUE – I LIKE RED!
- To drive the car on my own.
- A real boat.
- A vat of PVA glue with no quantity rationing.
- All of the 234 die cast Disney cars and Mack the truck for ‘my collection’.
Mummy wanted: –
- 12 hours alone in a dark room.
- A label maker.
- A spa day.
Daddy wanted: –
- A season ticket to Arsenal (WTAF?!)
- A PlayStation 4.
- Some space and time to brew my own beer.
The cat wanted: –
- Some attention.
- A bit of attention?
- A very tiny bit of attention?
- A new cat bowl that colour co-ordinates with the rest of the kitchen.
**************P.S. I have a new book OUT NOW! You can nab it on Amazon here or in your lovely local bookshop :)
Love it! I’m not sure whether it would be better to have the gin twice or gin and a spa day but your label maker looks fabulous! And everyone looks very very happy despite, or perhaps because the cat remains uneaten!
Ah I wouldn’t have minded a spa day too Carie! The label maker is such good fun though :)
Hilarious! We rated low this year!
Ha, as always :)
Love this, made me smile! My daughter wants to keep our car but paint it pink! And Rosie too has loads of gifts but really wants Amelia’s tiny bits of playmobil / Lego, or any kind of chocolate :) xxx
A reasonable request! Funny isn’t it how babies are so not interested in baby toys! X
Haha love the bit about what the baby wanted! Sounds just like J. All he wanted to do was eat the wrapping paper, he chucked the presents that people bought him out the way in favour of a bead garland and even now when all the toys are out we find him sat making noises at the hoover. He’s obsessed!! x
Ha ha! Same here we have so many toys for S and he only wants what he can’t have! X
This is the best Christmas post I’ve read so far!
(like the socks)
Ah thank you hee hee. Hope you had a great Christmas x
I’m curious about which 4 of your son’s 238 were delivered to him on the big day (he’d look pretty cute behind the wheel of a car!)
He got Lewis Hamilton, Raoul CaRoule, Shu Todorki plus Mack if that means anything to you ;)
Brilliant. I’m still waiting for A BIT OF PEACE!!! :) x
LOVE the thought of a label maker!!!! Looks like a bally good Crimbo to me! :)
Haha :) what a lovely post. :)
Your husbands list is IDENTICAL to Sam’s.
ha ha – i take it he didn’t get any of the big guns either ;)
Great post! I love Daddy’s socks! x
Great post, relating to your baby’s disappointment on the real keys. My little one was gutted at the feeble plastic set we tried to fob her off with in an attempt to distract her from the real thing.
Great post. I have label-maker jealousy!